Entradas populares

jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

http://www.urbe.edu/


Welcome, here you can see different things in my life that I will show mendiante entries in which they can know or if you are interested in meeting me can too.

My name is Humberto Romero almost all my friends call me Bob, was born in Maracaibo alive and currently living in nursing homes cuji, I have 19 years, studied at the Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin office referred Accounting.

I like all kinds of music, I like singing, sports Diaren did before but now occasionally I like partying, hanging out with my friends eating in the street. I like to dance in so many common things like every young obviously what I like best are women.

my dream is to finish my career as a counter example to my family besides that it is worth singing one day, as it is a hobby that I have always been present. My dream is to be primarily a family man example of my children and loved ones who have more enemies that hate me.

This subject is interesting and I like it because it is fundamental in the world for every professional, I have very clear that if I want to be a professional must learn English fluently.


Well, this a little bit about me. I have you like it and please leave a comment!!!

sex, malaria and death, drink!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario